Wild South Richmond - Careers
RETAIL STORE MANAGER
This is a New Zealand owned and operated business, retailing men’s and women’s casual fashion with a particular focus on garments made from high quality fabrics & natural fibres. Pure merino & cashmere wool, the finest supima cottons and super soft bamboo cottons are just the beginning and form the foundation of a range of crafted clothing specifically designed for a relaxed natural lifestyle.
We require a high energy Store Manager & sales leader that shares our passion for quality and natural style coupled with an outstanding, but relaxed ability with our customers.
This is a full time permanent position and reports to the retail operations manager.
As part of the management team, you will manage all aspect of store operations.
Ideal applicants will have:
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Hands-on hardworking approach & a 'can do' attitude.
- Proven understanding of retailing & sales.
- Accomplished visual merchandising & store presentation skills.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Achieving sales & working with KPI’s to improve skills and results.
- Providing exceptional customer service experience.
- Building a happy team environment while maintaining a sales focus.
- Staff recruitment, training & motivation.
- Day to day running of the store.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package commensurate with your skills and experience as well as staff purchasing privileges and clothing vouchers. If this sounds like the kind of challenge you are looking for then we are looking forward to talking with you.
Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach CV, Cover Letter and completed Application for Employment Form found Here.