Shipping, Handling, Returns, Security & Insurance
1 - Shipping
NZ Delivery Charges - Including GST
- over NZ$50 shipping is FREE
- Under NZ$50 - only NZ$7.00 added to cost of order
International Delivery Charges - Excl. GST
- Australia - over NZ$250 shipping is FREE
- Under NZ$250 - only NZ$20.00 added to cost of order
- Rest of world any value NZ$30.00 added to cost of order
Deliveries inside New Zealand
All deliveries within NZ will be by courier, through PBT Couriers, unless they are to a P.O. Box, in which case they will be delivered via NZ Post. All deliveries by PBT Courier require a signature upon delivery. Should you not receive your order within 7 working days please contact email@example.com. You will be advised within 48 hours the status of your order.
Orders are processed Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
Deliveries outside New Zealand
International orders are sent using New Zealand Post's International Air Service. Delivery to key destinations can take between 2 and 4 weeks.
If your order either fails to arrive within the above timeframe please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 3 366 8827.
Should your order be received in an un-satisfactory condition please notify us immediately on email@example.com stating the issue to be resolved.
2 - Returns Policy
We understand when shopping on-line you may order something that does not meet your expectations. Should you receive a product from us that you are not 100% satisfied with, we will happily accept it back, as long as the following conditions are met:
- Any item faulty due to the manufacturing process will be repaired and returned at our cost. Note that we will repair garments at our sole discretion. Any item faulty due to any reason other than manufacturing will be repaired at the purchasers cost. You will be emailed asking for a small cost to cover for the repair and return of your garment.
- We will only charge the freight/ handling/ insurance charge once to fulfill your order, which means should you require a replacement garment from the original order this will be at our cost.
- Returned garments are to be sent to:
Kauri Clothing Ltd,
400 St. Asaph Street
- Any product returned for replacement or refund must be un-worn (apart from an initial try-on), accompanied by swing-tags, with the paperwork sent with the purchase, and in the same condition as was sent to the purchaser.
- Any item returned because you are not 100% satisfied, must meet all the following criteria:
- (a) occur within 2 days of receipt of the purchase
- (b) be within 30 days of being dispatched from us
- (c) arrive back to us within 30 days of dispatch by the purchaser. Please send us an email advising of return where 30 days of the original purchase has occurred.
- Should you require a credit for a returned purchase we will refund the full purchase price of the garment but not the freight/ handling/ insurance charge.
- We do-not accept any liability or costs, for the return of any purchase. The cost of returning any product, is fully the responsibility of the purchaser.
3 - Product Availability/Out of Stock Items
In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is unavailable, you will be notified and given the option to select a different colour, size, delay shipment until product is available, or cancel your order.
4 - Product Pricing
All garment prices displayed are in New Zealand Dollars ($) and are inclusive of a Goods & Service Tax (GST) of 15%.
The pricing on the online store may not be the most current price. Should this happen with your order you will be notified of the price discrepancy.
All prices listed below exclude GST except forNew Zealandwhich is GST inclusive. Shipping charges are based on the value of your order.
Duties and taxes on international orders are assessed by goverment officials of the country that items are being imported into, and billed to you separately. Please contact your customs office for information on duties, taxes and restricted items. Any additional duties, import taxes or other costs are the customer's responsibility.
5 - Images
All product images shown on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colours for some products may differ slightly.
6 - Our Server Security
The Wild South Clothing website operates on SSL secure ordering system. The website is Identity Assured using COMODO Authentication and Security. Any information can be submitted with confidence.
When you enter your personal information on our website we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. Where an online retailer uses SSL technology, at the checkout the online retailer serves and your PC encrypts everything that you enter into your computer, such as credit card details, billing and delivery address. When it is encrypted, generally other computers are unable to make sense of it, therefore keeping the information private while it is being transmitted.
Your credit card will be charged for the full amount at the time your order is replaced. The name "Wild South Clothing" will appear on cardholder statements for any transactions through this website.
If stock is not available you will be contacted as described in Product Availability/Out of Stock Items. Should you choose to cancel your order a refund will be made to your credit card.
All information provided to Wild South Clothing is safe. The information remains the sole property of Wild South Clothing and will not be provided to any other organisation or company. We will remove all your details on request from you.
Consumer Guarantees Act
All purchases are covered by the Consumer Guarantee Act.